Toronto Bathroom Renovation
Professional Bathroom Renovation In Toronto
You want your home to be a place of comfort and happiness. Although each room in our house has its own importance, bathrooms in particular are a place to relax and rejuvenate. A bathroom is also a representation of our taste in design and reflects our personality. If your bathroom is getting old and you are in need of an upgrade, we can help!
Canadian Tile Pro is here to assist you as your Bathroom Renovator if you’re looking for a Bathroom Renovation or Remodeling in Toronto.
We pride ourselves on following a carefully measured, tired-and-tested methodology in every bathroom project we work on. Whether converting a bathtub to a walk in shower or building the steam shower you’ve always wanted, we can design and build the perfect bathroom for you!
We love what we do. Let’s go over the stages that we stick to in everything we do.
Bathroom Renovation Services In Toronto
A bathroom renovation can produce beauty and worth to any home. Canadian Tile Pro offers total bathroom renovation services, whether it is to update your powder room or change your master bath into an attractive retreat. With our enthusiasm to develop stunning restrooms, we offer knowledge, product understanding, and intriguing design ideas to help you through the treatment with ease.
Renovating a bathroom is a big job! Every bathroom renovation job consists of a level of innovative design. As a property owner, you require to similarly take the time to take a look at the bathroom professional that you use for the job.
Just how much Does A Bathroom Renovation Cost?
The normal bathroom remodel can addup to expenditures around $10,000, and also home owners will typically pay someplace in between $5,000 as well as $20,000 for their bathroom renovation. Rather of basing your bathroom renovation off of standards and also statistics, it’s always better to base it on case of case and real-life situations.Visit our blog site entitled Bathroom Renovation Cost for more information.
For how long Does It Take To Renovate A Bathroom?
An usual bathroom renovation can take throughout between 1-2 weeks relying on the amount of job that is required to end up the job. Everything relies on aspects such as just how old your home is, which can influence the amount of preparation job that calls for to be done on framework, pipelines or electric to bring whatever up to code. A very easy analysis can clear much of these kinds of issues before starting your bathroom renovation job.
How Do You Protect My Home During The Renovation?
Securing your house from damage throughout the remodeling is extremely essential to us.
- We begin by putting down drop sheets on all sidewalks to guarantee that your flooring is not harmed throughout the bathroom renovation.
- We cover the opening into the bathroom with plastic to lessen dust going to other parts of your house.
- When we begin building your bathroom, we do all our cutting or grinding in the garage or exterior.
- We sweep the workspace prior to leaving for the day in order to avoid dirt to take a trip anywhere else in your house.
- We likewise utilize the use of indoor shoes and outside shoes to reduce the quantity of dirt we bring into you house.
You finish every day as well as start in your bathroom. It’s greater than merely a place to prepare yourself; it requires to be where you allow on your own to rejuvenate as well as take a break.
Our team of professional developers and also craftsmens prepare to transform your ideas right into a fact. From little adjustments to a substantial bathroom overhaul, from transitional to modern-day designs, we’ll transform your existing bathroom right into a location that satisfies your vision and also your demands.
We make it simple for you to get an amazing tile installation or bathroom renovation done in your home! Whether it's installing tile on kitchen floors, or showers, or even a kitchen backsplash, we got you covered. Start by visting our Online Tile Showroom to view and select one of our high quality ceramic or porcelain tiles. If you need help selecting a tile, simply contact us! Or you can visit the Tile University to lean more about how to choose porcelain tiles.
Our 5 Stage Bathroom Renovation Process
- We set up our disposal bin
- We put down protective shields on all areas that may be affected by renovations.
- We complete the entire demolition and remove everything necessary.
- We take care of anything to do with plumbing.
- If we are instead creating a shower stall, we complete the frame for it, pre-slope the floor, install the shower liner and the complete the final slope.
- Finish drywall installation and complete the plaster coats.
- We waterproof your shower area
- We install all your tiles
- We complete all grouting that needs to be done.
- We install your glass enclosure.
- We paint the walls in your bathroom.
- We remove all garbage left behind.
- Vanity installation.
- Installation of all faucets.
- Installation of mirror, light fixtures, towel bar, and toilet paper holders.
- All caulking and silicone installation.
- Clean up!
Sol Farahmand is an A+ Contractor. This Canadian Tile Pros personality, craftsmanship, and critical thinking skills are going to take this company all the way. Don't miss your chance to get on his schedule.
Sohil did a fantastic job tiling the floors in my kitchen and bathroom as well as my shower walls. I was particularly impressed with how he handled the uneven floors in my condo and would recommend him to anyone planning a renovation.
Sol went above and beyond the regular scope of work, we had a very challenging job with an uneven floor, he took the time to get it right consulting with us as homeowners along the way. We couldn’t be happier with the results of our new bathroom and shower. Thank you Sohil
How Much Does A Bathroom Renovation Cost?
How Long Does It Take To Renovate A Bathroom?
A typical bathroom renovation can take anywhere between 1-2 weeks depending on the amount of work that is required to complete the job.
What Measures Do You Take To Protect My Home During The Renovation?
Protecting your home from damage during the renovation is very important to us. Here are some of the things that we do:
1.We put down drop sheets on all walkways
2. We cover all openings with plastic
3. We do all our grinding or cutting in the garage or outside
4. We sweep the work areas before the end of the day in order to prevent dirt to travel anywhere else in your home
5. We use outdoor shoes and indoor shoes
How Will You Handle The Garbage Produced?
A 3 piece bathroom renovation can product a lot of garbage. We order a disposal bin that will sit on your driveway for about a week or until it’s full. Again, you don’t need to worry about anything, all of that will be taken care of.
Will There Be A lot Of Dust?
The demo portion of your bathroom renovation is the only part of the process that will create some dust. However, we take special precautions to ensure that the dust produced is minimal. We also do any tile grinding outside or in the garage.
Do I Need To Be Home While The Bathroom Is Being Renovated?
Most of our clients are off to work while we do our work. But it’s really up to you. If we have any questions, we can always call you.
231 Oak Park Blvd Suite 301
Office Phone: (647) 877-7366