Bathroom Renovation | Oakville
Professional Bathroom Renovations
If you are thinking of hiring a bathroom renovation contractor for your bathroom renovation project in Oakville, you’ve come to the right place. We take tremendous pride in our bathroom remodeling or renovation projects and focus on providing a exceptional customer service to our clients. We take steps to maintain a close communication with our clients so that as we go through our tried and tested bathroom renovation process. We do all our own bathroom tile installation as well.
Work with us to create a bathroom design plan. Sit Back. We’ll Handle The Rest.
What To Expect From A Bathroom Renovation
A bathroom renovation can create charm and worth to any house. Canadian Tile Pro provides complete bathroom renovation services in Oakville, whether it is to upgrade your powder room or transform your master bath into a glamorous retreat. With our passion to create beautiful bathrooms, we provide know-how, item understanding, and interesting style concepts to assist you through the procedure with ease.
Renovating a bathroom is a huge task! The bathroom is one of the most secondhand spaces in the home. The best way to think about a bathroom renovation is that it needs to be planned and completed through a step by step procedure. Every bathroom renovation task includes a level of creative style. As a homeowner, you need to likewise take the time to examine the bathroom specialist that you employ for the task. Here is an article that will help you choose the right contractor for the job.
Just how much Does A Bathroom Renovation Cost?
The typical bathroom remodel can add up to expenses approximately about $10,000, and homeowners will normally pay someplace in between $5,000 and $20,000 for their bathroom renovation. Depending upon your budget plan, house, and task, these numbers might appear relatively low or really high. However, it’s important to keep in mind that every home owner has a special budget in mind, and a scope of work that fulfills the requirements of their bathroom remodel. Instead of basing your bathroom renovation off of stats and averages, discover real-life scenarios. Visit our blog site entitled Bathroom Renovation Cost for more information.
For how long Does It Take To Renovate A Bathroom?
A common bathroom renovation can take anywhere in between 1-2 weeks depending upon the quantity of work that is needed to finish the task. It all depends on elements such as how old the house is, which can impact the quantity of preparation work that requires to be done on framing, plumbing, or electrical to bring whatever up to code. An easy assessment can clear up many of these types of concerns prior to beginning your bathroom renovation task.
How Do You Protect My Home During The Renovation?
Securing your house from damage throughout the remodeling is extremely essential to us.
- We begin by putting down drop sheets on all sidewalks to guarantee that your flooring is not harmed throughout the bathroom renovation.
- We cover the entry method opening into the bathroom with plastic to lessen dust going to other parts of your house.
- When we begin building, we do all our cutting or grinding in the garage or exterior of your house.
- We sweep the workspace prior to completion of the day in order to avoid dirt to take a trip anywhere else in your house.
- We utilize indoor shoes and outside shoes to reduce the quantity of dirt we bring into you house.
You end each day and begin in your bathroom. It’s more than simply a location to prepare yourself; it needs to be where you permit yourself to unwind and revitalize.
From little modifications to a significant bathroom overhaul, from transitional to modern styles, we’ll change your present bathroom into an area that fulfills your vision and your requirements.
Our 5 Stage Bathroom Renovation Process
- We set up our disposal bin
- We put down protective shields on all areas that may be affected by renovations.
- We complete the entire demolition and remove everything necessary.
- We take care of anything to do with plumbing.
- If we are instead creating a shower stall, we complete the frame for it, pre-slope the floor, install the shower liner and the complete the final slope.
- Finish drywall installation and complete the plaster coats.
- We waterproof your shower area
- We install all your tiles
- We complete all grouting that needs to be done.
- We install your glass enclosure.
- We paint the walls in your bathroom.
- We remove all garbage left behind.
- Vanity installation.
- Installation of all faucets.
- Installation of mirror, light fixtures, towel bar, and toilet paper holders.
- All caulking and silicone installation.
- Clean up!
Sol Farahmand is an A+ Contractor. This Canadian Tile Pros personality, craftsmanship, and critical thinking skills are going to take this company all the way. Don't miss your chance to get on his schedule.
Sohil did a fantastic job tiling the floors in my kitchen and bathroom as well as my shower walls. I was particularly impressed with how he handled the uneven floors in my condo and would recommend him to anyone planning a renovation.
Sol went above and beyond the regular scope of work, we had a very challenging job with an uneven floor, he took the time to get it right consulting with us as homeowners along the way. We couldn’t be happier with the results of our new bathroom and shower. Thank you Sohil
How Much Does A Bathroom Renovation Cost?
For more information, please read the blog on "Cost Of A Bathroom Renovation"
How Long Does It Take To Renovate A Bathroom?
A typical bathroom renovation can take anywhere between 1-2 weeks depending on the amount of work that is required to complete the job.
What Measures Do You Take To Protect My Home During The Renovation?
Protecting your home from damage during the renovation is very important to us. Here are some of the things that we do:
1.We put down drop sheets on all walkways.
2. We cover your bathroom entrance opening with plastic to minimize dust from escaping.
3. We do all our grinding or cutting in the garage or outside
4. We sweep the work areas before the end of the day in order to prevent dirt to travel anywhere else in your home.
5. We use outdoor shoes and indoor shoes.
How Will You Handle The Garbage Produced?
A 3 piece bathroom renovation can product a lot of garbage. We order a disposal bin that will sit on your driveway for about a week or until it's full. Again, you don't need to worry about anything, all of that will be taken care of.
Will There Be A lot Of Dust?
The demo portion of your bathroom renovation is the only part of the process that will create some dust. However, we take special precautions to ensure that the dust produced is minimal. We also do any tile grinding outside or in the garage.
Do I Need To Be Home While The Bathroom Is Being Renovated?
Most of our clients are off to work while we do our work. But it's really up to you. If we have any questions, we can always call you.
231 Oak Park Blvd Suite 301
Office Phone: (647) 877-7366