Burlington Bathroom Renovations
Professional Bathroom Remodeling
If you are thinking of employing a bathroom renovation specialist for your bathroom renovation in Burlington Ontario, you’ve come to the best Place. We take significant pride in our bathroom renovation or remodeling tasks and value offering an extraordinary consumer service to our customers. The most important thing that we want our customers to think of us is that they can have a piece of mind that everything will be done right the first time.
Work with us to create a bathroom design plan. Sit Back. We’ll Handle The Rest.
Bathroom Renovation Services Burlington
A bathroom renovation can develop appeal and worth to any home. Canadian Tile Pro supplies total bathroom renovation services in Burlington. So whether it is to update your powder room or change your master bath into an attractive retreat, we’ve got you covered. With our enthusiasm to produce lovely bathrooms, we offer knowledge, product understanding, and intriguing design ideas to help you through the treatment with ease.
Remodeling a bathroom is a substantial job! Every bathroom renovation job consists of a level of innovative design. As a property owner, you’re required to also take the time to analyze the bathroom professional that you utilize for the job.
Just how much Does It Cost To Renovate A Bathroom?
The normal bathroom remodel can add up to costs roughly about $10,000, and property owners will typically pay someplace in between $5,000 and $20,000 for their bathroom renovation. Rather of basing your bathroom renovation off of averages and statistics, find real-life situations. Read the article on bathroom renovation cost to learn more.
how long Does It Take To Renovate A Bathroom?
A typical bathroom renovation can take throughout between 1-2 weeks relying on the amount of work that is required to end up the job. Everything depends upon aspects such as how old your house is, which can affect the amount of preparation work that needs to be done on framing, pipelines or electrical to bring whatever up to code. A simple evaluation can clean up a lot of these kinds of issues prior to starting your bathroom renovation job.
How Do You Protect A Home During The Renovation Process?
Securing your house from damage throughout the remodeling is extremely essential to us.
- We begin by putting down drop sheets on all sidewalks to guarantee that your flooring is not harmed throughout the bathroom renovation.
- We cover the entry method opening into the bathroom with plastic to lessen dust going to other parts of your house.
- When we begin building, we do all our cutting or grinding in the garage or exterior.
- We sweep the workspace prior to completion of the day in order to avoid dirt to take a trip anywhere else in your house.
- We likewise utilize indoor shoes and outside shoes to reduce the quantity of dirt we bring into you house.
You end every day and start in your bathroom. It’s more than merely a place to prepare yourself; it requires to be where you allow yourself to rejuvenate and relax. Our group of professional designers and craftsmen are ready to turn your ideas into a reality. From little adjustments to a substantial bathroom overhaul, from transitional to modern-day designs, we’ll alter your present bathroom into a location that satisfies your vision and your requirements.
Our 5 Stage Bathroom Renovation Process
- We set up our disposal bin
- We put down protective shields on all areas that may be affected by renovations.
- We complete the entire demolition and remove everything necessary.
- We take care of anything to do with plumbing.
- If we are instead creating a shower stall, we complete the frame for it, pre-slope the floor, install the shower liner and the complete the final slope.
- Finish drywall installation and complete the plaster coats.
- We waterproof your shower area
- We install all your tiles
- We complete all grouting that needs to be done.
- We install your glass enclosure.
- We paint the walls in your bathroom.
- We remove all garbage left behind.
- Vanity installation.
- Installation of all faucets.
- Installation of mirror, light fixtures, towel bar, and toilet paper holders.
- All caulking and silicone installation.
- Clean up!
Sol Farahmand is an A+ Contractor. This Canadian Tile Pros personality, craftsmanship, and critical thinking skills are going to take this company all the way. Don't miss your chance to get on his schedule.
Sohil did a fantastic job tiling the floors in my kitchen and bathroom as well as my shower walls. I was particularly impressed with how he handled the uneven floors in my condo and would recommend him to anyone planning a renovation.
Sol went above and beyond the regular scope of work, we had a very challenging job with an uneven floor, he took the time to get it right consulting with us as homeowners along the way. We couldn’t be happier with the results of our new bathroom and shower. Thank you Sohil
How Much Does A Bathroom Renovation Cost?
For more information, please read the blog on "Cost Of A Bathroom Renovation"
How Long Does It Take To Renovate A Bathroom?
A typical bathroom renovation can take anywhere between 1-2 weeks depending on the amount of work that is required to complete the job.
What Measures Do You Take To Protect My Home During The Renovation?
Protecting your home from damage during the renovation is very important to us. Here are some of the things that we do:
1.We put down drop sheets on all walkways.
2. We cover your bathroom entrance opening with plastic to minimize dust from escaping.
3. We do all our grinding or cutting in the garage or outside
4. We sweep the work areas before the end of the day in order to prevent dirt to travel anywhere else in your home.
5. We use outdoor shoes and indoor shoes.
How Will You Handle The Garbage Produced?
A 3 piece bathroom renovation can product a lot of garbage. We order a disposal bin that will sit on your driveway for about a week or until it's full. Again, you don't need to worry about anything, all of that will be taken care of.
Will There Be A lot Of Dust?
The demo portion of your bathroom renovation is the only part of the process that will create some dust. However, we take special precautions to ensure that the dust produced is minimal. We also do any tile grinding outside or in the garage.
Do I Need To Be Home While The Bathroom Is Being Renovated?
Most of our clients are off to work while we do our work. But it's really up to you. If we have any questions, we can always call you.
231 Oak Park Blvd Suite 301
Office Phone: (647) 877-7366