Burlington Bathroom Renovations
Professional Bathroom Remodeling
If you are thinking of hiring a bathroom renovation contractor for your bathroom renovation in Burlington Ontario, you’ve come to the right place. We take tremendous pride in our bathroom remodeling or renovation projects and focus on providing a exceptional customer service to our clients. We take steps to maintain a close communication with our clients so that as we go through our tried and tested bathroom renovation process. We do all our own bathroom tile installation as well.
Work with us to create a bathroom design plan. Sit Back. We’ll Handle The Rest.
Bathroom Renovation Services Burlington
Click On The Buttons Below To Learn More
Our Specialty Bath Reno Services
OUR 5 STAGE
- We set up our disposal bin
- We put down protective shields on all areas that may be affected by renovations.
- We complete the entire demolition and remove everything necessary.
- We take care of anything to do with plumbing.
- If we are instead creating a shower stall, we complete the frame for it, pre-slope the floor, install the shower liner and the complete the final slope.
- Finish drywall installation and complete the plaster coats.
- We waterproof your shower area
- We install all your tiles
- We complete all grouting that needs to be done.
- We install your glass enclosure.
- We paint the walls in your bathroom.
- We remove all garbage left behind.
- Vanity installation.
- Installation of all faucets.
- Installation of mirror, light fixtures, towel bar, and toilet paper holders.
- All caulking and silicone installation.
- Clean up!
Sol Farahmand is an A+ Contractor. This Canadian Tile Pros personality, craftsmanship, and critical thinking skills are going to take this company all the way. Don't miss your chance to get on his schedule.
Sohil did a fantastic job tiling the floors in my kitchen and bathroom as well as my shower walls. I was particularly impressed with how he handled the uneven floors in my condo and would recommend him to anyone planning a renovation.
Sol went above and beyond the regular scope of work, we had a very challenging job with an uneven floor, he took the time to get it right consulting with us as homeowners along the way. We couldn’t be happier with the results of our new bathroom and shower. Thank you Sohil
How Much Does A Bathroom Renovation Cost?
How Long Does It Take To Renovate A Bathroom?
A typical bathroom renovation can take anywhere between 1-2 weeks depending on the amount of work that is required to complete the job.
What Measures Do You Take To Protect My Home During The Renovation?
Protecting your home from damage during the renovation is very important to us. Here are some of the things that we do:
1.We put down drop sheets on all walkways
2. We cover all openings with plastic
3. We do all our grinding or cutting in the garage or outside
4. We sweep the work areas before the end of the day in order to prevent dirt to travel anywhere else in your home
5. We use outdoor shoes and indoor shoes
How Will You Handle The Garbage Produced?
A 3 piece bathroom renovation can product a lot of garbage. We order a disposal bin that will sit on your driveway for about a week or until it's full. Again, you don't need to worry about anything, all of that will be taken care of.
Will There Be A lot Of Dust?
The demo portion of your bathroom renovation is the only part of the process that will create some dust. However, we take special precautions to ensure that the dust produced is minimal. We also do any tile grinding outside or in the garage.
Do I Need To Be Home While The Bathroom Is Being Renovated?
Most of our clients are off to work while we do our work. But it's really up to you. If we have any questions, we can always call you.
231 Oak Park Blvd suite 301
Office Phone: (647) 877-7366
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org